WW1 Registration form question..

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
      Would anyone know what the MAG (Michigan resident) would stand for.
      On the WW1 registration it states the person was a private for 2 years
      in the MAG. What would that stand for??? The state is Michigan which
      would be signifying the M. I do not know what organization this would be.

      Margie
    • thirteenball2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Margie" <marwal43@...>
        wrote:

        > Would anyone know what the MAG (Michigan resident) would stand for.
        > On the WW1 registration it states the person was a private for 2
        years
        > in the MAG. What would that stand for??? The state is Michigan which
        > would be signifying the M. I do not know what organization this
        would be.

        > Margie

        Mag Marine Air Group
        http://www.2-sir.com/TwinFalls/acronym6.html