Looking for Ham, Laton , Shaw and Mason

  • ladyquadressus
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
      Hello Everyone, I am looking for the following surnames,

      David Ham
      B: 1805, New Hampshire
      Married an Elizabeth (Last name unknown) around 1840
      and had the following children in New Hampshire

      John H. Ham
      George Ham
      Sarah Ham
      Emily Ham
      Abbie Ham
      Ceciel Ham

      John H. Ham Married an Almedy B. Shaw 1861

      Had 1 child : Annie E. Ham

      Annie E. Ham B: 1862, New Hampshire Married 3 times

      1 marriage unknown
      2 marriage (First Name unknown) Byard
      3. Albert H. Mason
      B: 1888
      New Jersey
      P: Joesph Mason and Urlinda Lanton
      Married: 1922, New Jersey

      Any information on any of these families will be greatly welcomed
      *HUGS* Melody Byard
    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
        Hi,
        Found this for you,
        David Ham Born: 11 Aug 1804
        Barrington, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA
        Died: 20 Feb 1890
        Raymond, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA Spouse
        Elizabeth Bunker
        Born: 19 Jan 1817 in Raymond, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
        Died: 22 Jul 1888 in Raymond, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
        Marriage: 21 Aug 1836 in Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA

        Children Sex Birth Elizabeth Ham F abt 1836 in Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA Edit Joseph Ham M abt 1838 in Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA Edit John H Ham M abt 1840 in Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA Edit Mary Ham F abt 1842 in Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA Edit George Ham M abt 1844 in Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA Edit Sarah A Ham F abt 1849 in Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA
        David Ham Father
        William Ham Born: 9 Dec 1781
        Barrington, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA
        Died: 1830
        Strafford, Strafford, New Hampshire, USA David Ham mother
        Mary Roberts Born:
        Strafford, [county], New Hampshire, USA

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
          You so ROCK! :) *HUGS* you so tight. I knew if I posted this here that
          you guys would help me find something :0) *HUGS* you again, Melody Byard