Re: Looking for Obit

  • blwski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2007
      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "fish972002"
      <fish972002@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I looking for anyone that can get a copy or point me in the right
      > direction to get a copy of an obituary from 16 NOV 1995, Rosemead,
      Los
      > Angeles, CA.,
      >
      > I am looking for Nettie Viretta (Fish) Durso
      > Born 7 JUN 1916; New York
      > Died 16 NOV 1995; CA
      >
      > Thank You,
      >
      > Mark Fish

      if you could check with the court house they should have
      a death certf or if you would like to i could help you look
      it up some way i have access to ancestry.com.
    • David Thormahlen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
        This is the first time I have responded to this forum but this has been a great tool for me. In fact, I have found long lost relatives due to the efforts of people on this site. Often you can find someone at the random acts of genealogy kindness website to assist you in the area of the country you are looking for an obit. I Hope you find this helpful. Debbie in Illinois.
        Surnames: LEEDS, TAYLOR, HILDRETH/HELDRETH, BURNHAM, EMPSON, REDDICK, METTS, THORMAHLEN