Re: My Surnames

  • ladyquadressus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      I have Grisscom, Taylor, Atkinson, Smith, Harris, Fox and Holmes.
      Below is my Family tree link. Please feel free to look at it and see
      if anyting matches yours. I hope this is of some help to you and HUGS*
      Melody

      http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=ladyquadressus

      > Researching family lines: CASTEEL, O'BRIEN, BRYANT, CHRISTOPHER,
      > JOHNSON, TURMAN, GURLEY, MANLEY, JENKINS, DIXON, GEAN, YOUNGBLOOD,
      > GRANT, TUBBS, BLACKBURN, ESTES, BRUTON, NEELY, SPRINGER, KYLE, REEVES,
      > HORTON, MOLINA/MULLINS, GRISHAM/GRISSOM, FAUCETT, COGDELL, TAYLOR,
      > HOLLAND, PARKER, BOYD, BRASHEAR, LOONEY/LUNA, OSTEEN, REED, ATKINSON,
      > MARTIN, RAMBLE/RAMBO, SMITH, PATTERSON, EATON, ROBERTS, McCARVER,
      > ADDINGTON, WOFFORD, HIGGENBOTHAM, MOBERLY, HARRIS, CATRON, RIGGS,
      > LITTLE, HAWKINS, PITTMAN, BIRGIT, HOLLIS, FARRIS, SANDERS, LINK,
      > SUTTON, BENNETT, BUSHROD, FOX, COPELAND, HOLMES, & others. All of whom
      > settled in, or traveled across, Tennessee during 1800's. Some I have
      > little or nothing on, but I'd like to share.

    • stayingclose
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        Marge who are your Dixon's Horton's Mullin's Higgenbotham's & Fox's?

        Em

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Marge" <marcastn@...>
        wrote:
        Researching family lines: DIXON, HORTON, MOLINA/MULLINS,
        HIGGENBOTHAM, FOX, All of whom settled in, or traveled across,