My Surnames

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
      Researching family lines: CASTEEL, O'BRIEN, BRYANT, CHRISTOPHER,
      JOHNSON, TURMAN, GURLEY, MANLEY, JENKINS, DIXON, GEAN, YOUNGBLOOD,
      GRANT, TUBBS, BLACKBURN, ESTES, BRUTON, NEELY, SPRINGER, KYLE, REEVES,
      HORTON, MOLINA/MULLINS, GRISHAM/GRISSOM, FAUCETT, COGDELL, TAYLOR,
      HOLLAND, PARKER, BOYD, BRASHEAR, LOONEY/LUNA, OSTEEN, REED, ATKINSON,
      MARTIN, RAMBLE/RAMBO, SMITH, PATTERSON, EATON, ROBERTS, McCARVER,
      ADDINGTON, WOFFORD, HIGGENBOTHAM, MOBERLY, HARRIS, CATRON, RIGGS,
      LITTLE, HAWKINS, PITTMAN, BIRGIT, HOLLIS, FARRIS, SANDERS, LINK,
      SUTTON, BENNETT, BUSHROD, FOX, COPELAND, HOLMES, & others. All of whom
      settled in, or traveled across, Tennessee during 1800's. Some I have
      little or nothing on, but I'd like to share.
    • ladyquadressus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        I have Grisscom, Taylor, Atkinson, Smith, Harris, Fox and Holmes.
        Below is my Family tree link. Please feel free to look at it and see
        if anyting matches yours. I hope this is of some help to you and HUGS*
        Melody

        http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=ladyquadressus

        > Researching family lines: CASTEEL, O'BRIEN, BRYANT, CHRISTOPHER,
        > JOHNSON, TURMAN, GURLEY, MANLEY, JENKINS, DIXON, GEAN, YOUNGBLOOD,
        > GRANT, TUBBS, BLACKBURN, ESTES, BRUTON, NEELY, SPRINGER, KYLE, REEVES,
        > HORTON, MOLINA/MULLINS, GRISHAM/GRISSOM, FAUCETT, COGDELL, TAYLOR,
        > HOLLAND, PARKER, BOYD, BRASHEAR, LOONEY/LUNA, OSTEEN, REED, ATKINSON,
        > MARTIN, RAMBLE/RAMBO, SMITH, PATTERSON, EATON, ROBERTS, McCARVER,
        > ADDINGTON, WOFFORD, HIGGENBOTHAM, MOBERLY, HARRIS, CATRON, RIGGS,
        > LITTLE, HAWKINS, PITTMAN, BIRGIT, HOLLIS, FARRIS, SANDERS, LINK,
        > SUTTON, BENNETT, BUSHROD, FOX, COPELAND, HOLMES, & others. All of whom
        > settled in, or traveled across, Tennessee during 1800's. Some I have
        > little or nothing on, but I'd like to share.

      • stayingclose
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          Marge who are your Dixon's Horton's Mullin's Higgenbotham's & Fox's?

          Em

          --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Marge" <marcastn@...>
          wrote:
          Researching family lines: DIXON, HORTON, MOLINA/MULLINS,
          HIGGENBOTHAM, FOX, All of whom settled in, or traveled across,