New and searching

  • Magica
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have been lurking awhile and reading your interesting posts. So
      happy to find a group of helpful people in this category. I am
      researching both my husbands family and my own. Right now the
      biggest brick wall I am encountering is on his side.

      We have traced him back to James M Worthington of PA b abt 1874
      married Bertha also b abt 1874. This from the 1900 Census, at that
      time they had one son, Carl S. In the 1910 Census I found Bertha
      with Carl S and another son James, but James M was not with him. I
      could not find him in that census, unless he was the James
      Worthington married to Florence, not sure if I found them in 1910 or
      1920 and 30.

      At any rate, would greatly appreciate any help on finding anything
      on James M and/or Bertha Worthington, do not know her maiden name.We
      have ordered Carl's Social Security Application, so hoping something
      comes of that as well.

      Thanks
      Brenda Drury