genealogy

  • sunshine50978
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2007
      looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please fill
      free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names
    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2007
        Name of Deceased: Carlos C. Elkins Age at Death: 84 Birth Date: 10 May 1925 Death Date: 23 Nov 2006 Newspaper Title: Beaver County Times Newspaper Location: Beaver, PA, US Obituary Publication Date: 27 Nov 2006 Locations Mentioned in Obituary: Industry; WV; East Liverpool City; Bernie; Midland; Lisbon, OH; New Waterford, OH Other Persons Mentioned in Obituary: Richard Wright; Herbert; Ruth Plumley; Del Ray; Candy; Robert Wright; Vaturia Linville Elkins; Syldrid Cooper; Rosemarie Trevino Wright Elkins; Julie Wright; Louise Wright; Mitchel; Doug Prince; Bill Elkins; Norman Eckert; Anna Gae Beagle; Deborah Wright; Randy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        TAMMY JERNIGAN

      • tro_glin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2007
          --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "sunshine50978"
          <sunshine50978@...> wrote:

          > looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please fill
          > free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names

          my father's side has Bryant
          have Barbara Ellen Crabtree
          Elkins--Cliff Lawrence, Ion, Janette Alice, Richard and Samuel
          Linville-Carolyn Rae
          and lots of Crabbs
        • ladyquadressus
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 19, 2007
            > > looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please fill
            > > free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names

            I don't know if this is any help to you or not however, My younger
            sister Jen, married a Bill Linville and she was telling me that there
            are a bunch of Linville's who all live in Hamilton County. Sorry I
            couldn't be of any more help to you *HUGS* Melody
          • sunshine50978
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
              --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "tro_glin" <tro_glin@...>
              wrote:

              > --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "sunshine50978"
              > <sunshine50978@> wrote:
              > >
              > > looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please
              fill
              > > free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names
              > >
              > my father's side has Bryant
              > have Barbara Ellen Crabtree
              > Elkins--Cliff Lawrence, Ion, Janette Alice, Richard and Samuel
              > Linville-Carolyn Rae
              > and lots of Crabbs

              hi trog
              do you have any more information on the crabtree and linville line if
              you do let me no