Re: [genchatfriends] Surnames MOMEY, STOCKTON, WORLEY, WADE, WINSTEAD, ALTMAN,

  • trooooglin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, bluesky899@... wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I am researching the above listed names.
      >
      > Moomey. Jacob. He died in Jan 1917. Mary Stockton was his first
      wife. His
      > second wife was Sarah Jane Copeland Birks
      >
      > I would like to find out when he got married and where his first
      wife was
      > buried. She died in 1882 or 1883 I believe in Mount Pulaski. I am
      trying to find
      > a death certific and marriage certificate. Her husband Jacob raised
      hog and
      > was (from what little info I have found) a well know man in the
      community. I
      > would also like to find a picuter of Mary Stockton. In the histoiry
      of Logan
      > county there was an article about him
      >
      > Thanks for any help
      >
      > Avie
      > New Mexico

      I have some STocktons in my father's line but no Mary.
      I have quite a few Worleys as well, 21 to be exact, and
      if you are interested, name some given names, I can see
      if they are here.
    • bluesky899@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
        Mary Stockston's father's name was George or G T Stockton and her Moms' name
        Harriet Rankin

        Patience Workley live in Wanye County Illinois Her parents name were Henry
        Worley and Patience Worley. Thanks for any help.

        Avie
        New Mexico

      • trooooglin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
          --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, bluesky899@... wrote:

          > Mary Stockston's father's name was George or G T Stockton and her
          Moms' name
          > Harriet Rankin
          >
          > Patience Workley live in Wanye County Illinois Her parents name were
          Henry
          > Worley and Patience Worley. Thanks for any help.
          >
          > Avie
          > New Mexico

          sorry, don't have either Henry or Patience Worley