1920 Census for Bonnie Parker

  • Glenda
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Can some one lookup the 1920 cesus for Bonnie Paker born Oct. 1, 1910
      she was living in Dallas County Texas in 1920, she should be living
      with her mother and her sister Billie Jean Parker, I don't know her
      mother's name, but I know her father was already dead. Thank You;
      Glenda
    • bward282002
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        1920 Texas, Dallas, Cement District 104

        Krause, Mary Head 63 LA MD MD
        living in same house
        Parker, Emma Head 33 widow TX Germany LA
        Hubert Son 12 TX TX TX
        Bonnie Daughter 9 TX TX TX
        Billie Daughter 7 TX TX TX

        1930 Texas, Dallas, Dallas District 49

        Parker, Emma Head 43 Widow TX Germany TX Seamstress Overall Mfg
        Parker, Hubert Roomer 22 Married TX TX TX Truck Driver Contruction Co
        Edith Roomer 22 Married TX TX TX None
        Mace, Fred Roomer 22 Married TX TX TX Truck Driver Express Co.
        Billie Roomer 17 Married TX TX TX None
        Thornton, Bonnie Roomer 20 Married TX TX TX None
        Mace, Fred Jr Roomer 9/12 TX TX TX

        Haven't found any of them in 1910 yet. I hope this helps. Brenda

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Glenda" <history_bee@...>