Military Service Records

  • MomX7
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction. I have been
      trying to find an online site to verify that my grandmother served in
      the Army Nurse Corps before and/or during WWII, as family legend has
      it. I have seen pictures of her in uniform, but I haven't been able to
      verify dates of service. Any suggestions?

      Thanks!

      Mom X 7
    • Kent
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        Hi sealin,

        Try the National Personnel Service Records

        http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/

        Kent