A Friendly Genealogy Reminder

  • ladyquadressus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hello Everyone, Just a little reminder that while you and your family
      are traveling or just staying home. Please take some time out of your
      busy lives to check out your local genalogy library, cemetaries, and
      also as you visit with relitives please don't be shy. It is okay to
      ask... Where did our family come from? How did our last name change
      spellings, and my most asked question.. How are we related to them
      again? :) Have a safe holiday weekend everyone, *HUGS* Lady Q, who
      will also be doing genealogy work this weekend.