San Francisco

  • trooooglin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      vicki,
      I have the 1880 cenus on cd from LDS, however they have that
      census on their web site
      Also, if you write to the county of San Francisco attempting
      to get a death certificate, I am sure they will give you
      information they require or where you can direct your inquiry
      to get a certificate.
      You might try to see if San Francisco, has a separate web site,
      a lot of major cities do. Sometimes they have sections on
      genealogy(as do some states)
      In addition, you might try www.usgenweb.com, and you can further
      narrow your search to the county San Francisco is in.