Getting To Know You : )

  • ladyquadressus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hello Everyone, I thought this would be fun and helpful for us to do
      and also because I would like to meet people in my location who are
      also interested in Genealogy. *HUGS* Lady Q, who will go first

      Getting To Know You
      Name or Nick name you go by: Lady Q
      Location: Indiana,USA
      How did you become interested in genealogy? I became interested in
      genealogy during the Morris Family reunion. While we were eating I sat
      at table listened to all these great stories the family were telling
      about my late grand father and I realized that I never took the time
      to get to know him where he came from or where his parnets came from.
      How long have you been doing genealogy? 8 years
      How far back have you gotten? 1066 on my Father's side of the family
      How many families are you working on? I am working mainly on Four
      families right now at this moment.
      Would you be willing to some genealogy for members of the list in your
      location? Yes
      Would you like to go on a genealogy trip to your State Genealogy
      Library? Yes
      Would you like to go on a genealogy trips in the USA? Yes
      Would you like to go to a Genealogy conferance, lecture or take
      classes? Yes
    • Keri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
        Getting To Know You
        Name or Nick name you go by: Keri_az, Keri Sweeney

        Location: Arizona,USA

        How did you become interested in genealogy? I have always enjoyed
        history and I am adopted so I wanted to know where my family comes
        from.

        How long have you been doing genealogy? 11Years

        How far back have you gotten? Not too far.

        How many families are you working on? Four families... My
        Birthmother's, My Mom's and my Dad's and my Husband's.

        Who are you researching? SWEENEY, BETHARD(S),SMITH,RAMSEY, and so
        much more.

        Would you be willing to some genealogy for members of the list in
        your location? Yes. I try to help when and where I can

        Would you like to go on a genealogy trip to your State Genealogy
        Library? Sure. Sounds like fun

        Would you like to go on a genealogy trips in the USA? Yes. If I had
        the money
        Would you like to go to a Genealogy conferance, lecture or take
        classes? Yes. If I had the money to.