Re: [genchatfriends] How would I find?

  • mom2austinnkylie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2006
      not sure about Colorado but in New Mexico you can go online and find court
      records. _www.nmcourts.com_ (http://www.nmcourts.com) . Maybe something like
      this exists in Colorado?

    • Susan Ball
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 18, 2006
        Keri - Colorado has free divorce and marriage record searches - once you
        find it you'll be able to order a copy if you want. You can search by
        surname only if you need to.

        Search all divorces/dissolutions (from 1851 to 1939 and 1968 to Present) in
        the state of Colorado: http://www.sctc.state.co.us/marriages/divorces.aspx
        (plus there's a link at the top of the page to search marriages, but only
        from 1975 to present)

        Susan

      • eggieh@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 18, 2006
          SUSAN

          THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THIS WEB PAGE. I FOUND MY BROTHERS AND MY OLDER
          SISTER AND MY NEPHEWS DIVORCE RECORDS.

          BARB

        • Susan Ball
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
            You're very welcome Barb. I'm glad you had some success :)