Exlines Family Genealogy

  • ladyquadressus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hello Everyone, I found an old artical written in the Dugger Post on
      "Exline Corner." Below is the Exline family History

      George A. Exline, came to Sullivan County, Indiana, in 1851. He was
      originally from Coshocton County, Ohio and was Born on June 26,1826
      He was a member of Company H, 85 Indiana Volunteer Infantry during the
      Civil War. He was captured at the battle of Thompson Station and held
      in Libby Prison until a prisoner exchange was made in May 1865.
      Died: Nov, 28 1916

      He married, Nancy Creagar, of Hamilton County, Indiana

      Children:

      1. Marshall Winfield Exline

      2. Samuel Exline

      3. Thomas C Exline