Goodbye for now!

  • megradnmay
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      To the members of Geneology Chat Friends:

      I just want to say thank you for allowing my to obeserve the group for
      my anthropology class project. I was able to compose my final report
      without using any posts.

      However, once the semester is over I will be a visible member of the
      group because I am anxious to get some help with my own genealogy
      search. Having more dead realitives and brickwalls than living ones
      has really taxed my nerves. That is why I say Goodbye for now.

      Thanks again!

      megradnmay aka

      Mary Stoudenmire (graduating from Cuyahoga Community College on the
      18th of this month. YIPPEEEE!!)