small world

  • trooooglin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Cindy, my husband was captured by the Japanese, Dec 8,
      1941 and held 1583 days. He returned to active duty
      after a lengthy recuperation, served more than 20 yrs
      in Mc, had another 20 in Civil Service plus his 2 1/1
      yrs Nat'l Guard, total 45 yrs Gov't service
      Not sure we have anything in common but I do get a
      newsletter from a still active retired group. I might
      be able to send your name along to them to keep you
      in touch with some of the survivors who might have known
      your father. my addy is at yahoo if you want to let
      know.
      And, there plenty here who will help, besides the afore
      mentioned freebies, there is also www.usgenweb.com which
      is quite helpful and especially if you know locations.
      Keep asking questions, there are plenty here to help.