Re: [genchatfriends] Looking for Information on William Logan Broome

  • Chris Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
      Tammy, you'll need to give some more information here. Do you have an approximate time period even if you don't have exact dates?? How about a place??? Names alone are hard to find, especially with them being American Indians.
      ^--^
      (>'o'<)
      (,,) (,,)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
        Hi Chris,
        Thanks for repling. I know William resided in Gaffney and may have been born in Jackson Co. N.C., on the reservation. As for a time estimate, His son was born in 1913.

        TAMMY JERNIGAN