Re: [genchatfriends] Hi...Im researching Fuller of Connecticut

  • patty mott
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
      can you send me a little bit more in fo and i will see what i can find

      Dee <stavenyankeefan@...> wrote:
      Hi my name is Dee.Im researching the Fuller line that came over to mass
      on the mayflower then onto CT.I have since hit a "brick wall".I cant
      seem to find Williams parents anywhere.This is the info i have:
      William Fuller: B:1798? D: June 29,1844(46 yrs old) M: on 11/19/1818 in
      Farmington Cong. Church in CT. He married :Laura Mitchel B:1800? D:
      1/11/1872(72 yrs old).They are both buried in Greenwood Cemetery in
      Avon CT.
      These Fullers are supposed to be linked to the Fullers on the
      Mayflower,but,as you can see,i havent gotten that far to prove it
      yet.Anyone researching the same Fullers or have any tips that would be
      wonderful.
      D.Fuller

      Visit Mom's Library
      http://www.genealogychatfriends.org

      Genealogy book Genealogy chat Family genealogy Genealogy family tree

      ---------------------------------

    • serch34
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Dee"
        <stavenyankeefan@...> wrote:

        > Hi my name is Dee.Im researching the Fuller line that came over to
        mass
        > on the mayflower then onto CT.I have since hit a "brick wall".I
        cant
        > seem to find Williams parents anywhere.This is the info i have:
        > William Fuller: B:1798? D: June 29,1844(46 yrs old) M: on
        11/19/1818 in
        > Farmington Cong. Church in CT. He married :Laura Mitchel B:1800?
        D:
        > 1/11/1872(72 yrs old).They are both buried in Greenwood Cemetery
        in
        > Avon CT.
        > These Fullers are supposed to be linked to the Fullers on the
        > Mayflower,but,as you can see,i havent gotten that far to prove it
        > yet.Anyone researching the same Fullers or have any tips that
        would be
        > wonderful.
        > D.Fuller
        >Hi Dee , there was a william fuller born at east haddam ct. 1730 --
        they are decendents of the mayflower line -This William was the son
        of thomas - thomas the 2nd son of little john fuller son of John
        fuller of Samuel fuller senior . You might check out east haddam
        records--I may have access to early Avon Ct. records -when i get a
        chance -hope this gives you a lead --Kenny
      • dee f
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
          Thank you very much Kenny.I will look into that now.
          D.Fuller

          <stavenyankeefan@...> wrote:

          > Hi my name is Dee.Im researching the Fuller line that came over to
          mass
          > on the mayflower then onto CT.I have since hit a "brick wall".I
          cant
          > seem to find Williams parents anywhere.This is the info i have:
          > William Fuller: B:1798? D: June 29,1844(46 yrs old) M: on
          11/19/1818 in
          > Farmington Cong. Church in CT. He married :Laura Mitchel B:1800?
          D:
          > 1/11/1872(72 yrs old).They are both buried in Greenwood Cemetery
          in
          > Avon CT.
          > These Fullers are supposed to be linked to the Fullers on the
          > Mayflower,but,as you can see,i havent gotten that far to prove it
          > yet.Anyone researching the same Fullers or have any tips that
          would be
          > wonderful.
          > D.Fuller
          >Hi Dee , there was a william fuller born at east haddam ct. 1730 --
          they are decendents of the mayflower line -This William was the son
          of thomas - thomas the 2nd son of little john fuller son of John
          fuller of Samuel fuller senior . You might check out east haddam
          records--I may have access to early Avon Ct. records -when i get a
          chance -hope this gives you a lead --Kenny

          Visit Mom's Library
          http://www.genealogychatfriends.org

          Genealogy book Genealogy chat Family genealogy Genealogy family tree

          Huggz
          Dee