BIRTHDAY???????

  • trooooglin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 12:05 PM
      More to the point about b day greetings(the one
      posted everymonth I do not understand)
      but, those of you who know and those who happen
      to look at the date of origin of this group----

      we are about to celebrate another b day!!!!!!!
      and they said it would never last--------
      HAPPY B DAY to all who have been here the whole time,
      to all those who have recently joined and all those
      along the way--------
      HAPPY B DAY!!!!!!!!!!
    • Marie Beckman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 2:23 PM
        Hi Trog

        Yes the Groups birthday is coming up. :-)

        Ok..I have now changed that notification from a Birthday to a Meeting

        The original message can be found at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genealogychatfriends/message/7189

        It concerns the Catlow Research project and you would
        need to contact Fellow Group member bc65102(yahoo id)
        For any additional info.

        Hope that helps
        --Marie

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "trooooglin"