Taylor

  • trooooglin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      I forgot about tebehann, an earlier member,
      who has a family web site
      She came about a month ago and as I recall,
      she noted her web site there
      scroll back to some time in Dec. and look her
      up
      as well, check the search engines for family
      web sites as well, she has a lot of Taylors
    • bollom_6
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        I tried looking for that member but wasn't able to find her/him. I
        also look the library and wasn't able to find "Taylor"
        If you run across any other link/information let me know plz.
        Thank you so much!
        Robin

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "trooooglin"

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
          MEssage 7004 is the one tebahann came in, and
          she has her email there for you to contact
          her
        • tro_glin
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2008
            believe a chatter, tebhann, had a web site of Taylors,
            you might check for that name under members, not sure if
            she still is a member, or perhaps try googling, for
            web sites for that name, she had a big family