People Im searching for......

  • Keri
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Zararias Samuel NELSON DOB: 12/13/1896 Ada, Minnesota DOD: 7/26/1987
      ashland, Wisconsin

      Severin NELSON 3/5/1857 somewhere in Norway DOD: 4/28/1936 Ceylon,
      Canada (he did come through America. He lived in Minnesota and other
      states nearby.)
      married: Anna Pauline JOHNSON DOB: 5/18/1859 DOD: 1947 She was born
      and raised in Minnesota

      Mary Avis MCMILLIAN DOB: 6/26/1903 Filley, Missouri DOD: 5/10/05
      Wisconsin
      Parents: John MCMILLIAN and Alma CONNOR

      This is a start. Any help would be appreciated.
      Keri Sweeney
    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
        Hi,
        I found this in family trees.

        Name: Severin NELSON
        Given Name: Severin
        Surname: Nelson
        Sex: M
        Birth: 5 Mar 1857 in Norway
        Death: 1936 in Ceylon, Saskachewan, Canada
        Burial: Ceylon Cemetery Marriage 1 Anna Pauline JOHNSON
        Children

        Alvin NELSON

        TAMMY JERNIGAN

      • Keri
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
          Thank you for the information.
          I do have that already. Just was wondering if there was anything
          more.

          Keri

          --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, Tammy Jernigan