Re: Taylor - Billings - Ellsworth - Wolkensdorfer.

  • sarika51862
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      I did pull up some information and some census records. Let me know
      if you would like me to email them to you.
      Julia

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "bollom_6"
      <bollom_6@...> wrote:

      > Hello all I'm Robin and new to the site so I'm just getting a feel
      > for what I need to do. I started doing research for my family
      tree
      > when I was a sophomore in high school. I want to pick up where I
      > left off but I have a million directions I could go in. So I'll
      > just start with some information on my fathers' side and any help
      > would be greatly appreciated. Thomas Wills Taylor was born in
      > Amadore County in 1900. Placerville, California. Mother –
      Rosanna
      > White Father – Egra W. Taylor (possible born 12/9/1888 died
      6/1974.
      > Thomas Wills Taylor married Georgia Washington Alieen Ellsworth in
      > 1921 in Placerville California. They had one child Robert Burtis
      > Taylor born 8/10/22 died 4/21/77. I'm not sure if or when there
      > was a divorce but he left Georgia while still pregnant with Robert
      > Burtis Taylor.
      >
      > Robert Burtis Taylor was born in Placerville, California. Married
      > Marjorie Marie Wolkensdorfer in San Francisco, California in
      1945.
      > Children Robert Daniel Taylor born November 21, 1948 and Diane Bee
      > Taylor Born 1947.
      >
      > Georgia Washington Alieen Ellsworth born February 22, 1904 in
      > Woodland, California her mother was Mary Billings. Father George
      > Jeremiah Ellsworth. Sister – Bessie Mable Ellsworth born
      4/7/1895,
      > Bella Burtha Ellsworth 7/19/1897. Brother Raymond Jeremiah
      > Ellsworth born 6/24/1898 died 7/19/1941.
      >
      > Some information I've obtain has been passed down and I'm hoping
      the
      > dates and spelling are correct. Any help or information would be
      > greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Robin Bollom

    • Robin Bollom
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
        That would be great!

        sarika51862 <sarika51862@...> wrote: I did pull up some information and some census records. Let me know

        <bollom_6@...> wrote:

        > Hello all I'm Robin and new to the site so I'm just getting a feel
        > for what I need to do. I started doing research for my family
        tree
        > when I was a sophomore in high school. I want to pick up where I
        > left off but I have a million directions I could go in. So I'll
        > just start with some information on my fathers' side and any help
        > would be greatly appreciated. Thomas Wills Taylor was born in
        > Amadore County in 1900. Placerville, California. Mother –
        Rosanna
        > White Father – Egra W. Taylor (possible born 12/9/1888 died
        6/1974.
        > Thomas Wills Taylor married Georgia Washington Alieen Ellsworth in
        > 1921 in Placerville California. They had one child Robert Burtis
        > Taylor born 8/10/22 died 4/21/77. I'm not sure if or when there
        > was a divorce but he left Georgia while still pregnant with Robert
        > Burtis Taylor.
        >
        > Robert Burtis Taylor was born in Placerville, California. Married
        > Marjorie Marie Wolkensdorfer in San Francisco, California in
        1945.
        > Children Robert Daniel Taylor born November 21, 1948 and Diane Bee
        > Taylor Born 1947.
        >
        > Georgia Washington Alieen Ellsworth born February 22, 1904 in
        > Woodland, California her mother was Mary Billings. Father George
        > Jeremiah Ellsworth. Sister – Bessie Mable Ellsworth born
        4/7/1895,
        > Bella Burtha Ellsworth 7/19/1897. Brother Raymond Jeremiah
        > Ellsworth born 6/24/1898 died 7/19/1941.
        >
        > Some information I've obtain has been passed down and I'm hoping
        the
        > dates and spelling are correct. Any help or information would be
        > greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Robin Bollom

        Visit Mom's Library
        http://www.genealogychatfriends.org

        Genealogy book Genealogy chat Family genealogy Genealogy family tree