Re: [genchatfriends] Information Please

  • Sunshine50978
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      hi valerie i have some phillips in my line let me know what you have

      hammitt family

      Valerie Cropsey <fantsybeads@...> wrote:
      I would like to know if any one has any information on these last names

      Whitney
      Cropsey
      Hill
      Phillips
      Isham

      Thank you,
      Valerie

      P.S.
      I hope that everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

      Visit Mom's Library
      http://www.genealogychatfriends.org