Happy Holidays

  • Renee Zamora
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      Happy Holidays
      I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday. I'm including a link to my family Christmas Card for you to view. I hope Santa is good to you and brings you something wonderful to help you do your genealogy this year. May the New Year bring you lost relatives and knock down a brick wall or two. May many a new ancestors come your way.

      Love Renee

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~renee/xmas05.html<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~renee/xmas05.html>