Re: [genchatfriends] Digest Number 725

  • Fran O'Brien
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16 10:39 AM
      Renee
      Sorry I have been down for two days. I am now back in full swing.
      Please be patient I have 30 e mails to go through
      Fran
      Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:32:43 -0000
      From: "Carla" <carlaspalz@...<mailto:carlaspalz@...>>
      Subject: Re: Family History

      Fran,

      Thanks so much!

      1.)How many names does this program hold?
      2.)I've recently started to input the people that are alive still. (I
      haven't connected with the internet yet.) I've read two different
      ways to do this. The first was to just put the word "Living" for the
      living people and their information. The second was to put in
      regualar info, name, birth date etc, etc and the program would just
      use the living instead of the real name. Does that make sense? Just
      let me know and if it doesn't I'll try to explain it again.

      Thanks
      Carla

      in two places --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com<mailto:genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com>, "Fran
      O'Brien" <fhobrien@v<mailto:fhobrien@v>...> wrote:

      > Carla
      > I have Family Tree 2006. What questions do you have?
      > Fran

      http://www.genealogychatfriends.org

      Genealogy family tree