orphant Davis siblings 1880 Tennessee

  • buntmiller
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
      Elis W Davis 1880 census Franklin County Tennessee dist 6
      Birth Year <1862>
      Birthplace TN
      Age 18
      Occupation Farm Labor Orp.
      Marital Status S <Single>
      Race W <White>
      Head of Household Robert P. DAVIS
      Relation Nephew
      Father's Birthplace SC
      Mother's Birthplace TN

      Saley C. DAVIS
      Birth Year <1858>
      Birthplace TN
      Age 22
      Occupation Orphant, No Impoy
      Marital Status S <Single>
      Race W <White>
      Head of Household Robert P. DAVIS
      Relation Niece
      Father's Birthplace SC
      Mother's Birthplace TN
      Source Information:
      Census Place District 6, Franklin, Tennessee
      Family History Library Film 1255254
      NA Film Number T9-1254
      Page Number 176B
      I'm looking for more information on Saley C and Elis W, I'm thinking
      the W is William since that is his fathers name Saley C davis is his
      sister and about the only thing I do know is that they were orphants
      I cant seem to find him or Saley anywhere after 1880
      can someone help me with any other information, I don't have any CDs
      or any software to help me with this search
    • bward282002
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        Didn't find much on Saley or Elis. Did backtrack the family through
        1850 though. If you don't have this information let me know. I will
        post it. Brenda

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, buntmiller