HELP!!!

  • ErnieToo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 1999
      Hoping someone out there may be able to help me!
      I am looking for a Carol OLSON (MN or AZ) or a
      Carol LUND (CA) who has also been researching her
      family tree. The family I am most interested in is the
      FLOM/HALVORSON family. I've been told that she has even made it
      to Norway and researched there! Several family
      members have told me about this Carol, but no one can
      remember her last name or how to get in touch with her!
      Maybe someone out in cyberspace can help us hook up
      with her. I can be emailed at ernie2@... if
      someone has this information. THANKS!!