chat room

  • trooooglin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2005
      irish---see the list to the left, ie. messages, post, chat
      etc,, you click on Chat and will get to the room, if anyone
      is there--you can see there are scheduled chats on Wed and
      Sat when someone will be there
      Question-------for members
      Does anyone have a better place to get info on the 1840 census
      I am trying ancestry.com for a tril and can get that census
      up but it just lists people, have no connection that I can
      find to see if Jane Doe is related to John Doe
      This would be Ohio in 1840, hopefully I can finally connect
      my ggparents.
    • Fran O'Brien
      Message 2 of 9 , May 27, 2005
        Troooglin
        Let me check Geneaology .com. There are diffences in census information. Where in Ohio?
        Fran
        irish---see the list to the left, ie. messages, post, chat
        etc,, you click on Chat and will get to the room, if anyone
        is there--you can see there are scheduled chats on Wed and
        Sat when someone will be there
        Question-------for members
        Does anyone have a better place to get info on the 1840 census
        I am trying ancestry.com for a tril and can get that census
        up but it just lists people, have no connection that I can
        find to see if Jane Doe is related to John Doe
        This would be Ohio in 1840, hopefully I can finally connect
        my ggparents.

        Visit Mom's Library
        http://www.genealogychatfriends.org