Re: [genchatfriends] Chat-ters??? Where are you?

  • Chris Cook
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2005
      I am new to your group, and would like to participate when I have the time. However, time is always a problem with the kidlets in the evening. I'm a SAHM so during the day is always a good time if others are hanging around during the day.

      On another note, My name is Chris I live in West Central Illinois. I don't know much about Gen. but have enjoyed the little bits that I have worked on. I don't really know what I am doing either!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL Researching Moore, Archer, Smith (which is done in a book form Thank God!! LOL) Innis (which has also been done, however books are long out of print for that one.)Goransson from Sweden, which will turn into many other names with the naming system. I'm a Mom to 2 boys and 1 Step-Daughter. I also Scrapbook which is pretty much my only other passion since taking that up. I hope to learn a lot here.
      ^--^
      (>'o'<)
      (,,) (,,)
      From: "MKC" <marcastn@...>
      To: <genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:43:55 -0600

      mixedup, It is now 8:45 pm CST. I'll be in the chatroom until 9 if you
      want to chat! - TNMarge