Helpppp please????

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2005
      My grandfather distanced himself from his family,for reasons
      unknown.I only found out that he had a brother, when I started my
      genealogical adventures..My grampy, inherited nothing as far as
      family records/photos.I am trying to track members of a large family
      with a common surname "YOUNG".There was 7 boys and 4 girls.All the
      boys became dyers in the straw and woolen industries.I found one
      brother in Illinois and suspect one was in Ohio.I have no clue where
      else to look.In all the interviews I have had with "NEW" family
      members there is still no evidence to where any others went.I really
      would appreciate any help or advise.thank-you for your tyme... Cindy
    • dugoutexprez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2005
        Hi Cindy,
        We could do a census search if you know his name and date and location
        of birth and/or any states you know where he could have lived.
        Sharlene

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy"