Wed. Evening Club Chat 8:00 Central Time, 10/20/2004, 8:00 pm

  • genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2004
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of genealogychatfriends
      Wed. Evening Club Chat 8:00 Central Time

      Wednesday October 20, 2004
      8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: Club Chat Room
      Notes:
      Stop by and see who shows up.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • C.Y.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
        hi,I went to moms site and saw no link to information on the chat session tonite.How do I get there.I would like to attend,but am clueless as to how to.

        Have a great day

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
          Hi, click on the "Chat" link from the list of options on the left of
          the main page of the yahoo group here.

          --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "C.Y."