Need to locate Richard C. Horne age approx 83 in Texas

  • donnaddelong
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I am trying to locate Richard Clifton Horne, approx age 83 that lives
      or lived in Nederland, Texas (last known location) He worked at a
      washing machine repair shop around 7 years ago. He has 3 children
      (that I know of) and his mother was Agusta and father named Frank.
      I have some important information for Mr Horne, his sister has passed
      away. If you have information please forward and I will provide my
      number for him to contact me.
      Kindest Regards,
      D. DeLong