genealogy

  • baltakaza
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2004
      I am interested in tracing my familyy history in LATVIA, as far back
      as say 1800 until currently. How do I go about it?
      Balta Kaza
    • sunshine50978
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18 11:43 AM
        looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please fill
        free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names
      • Tammy Jernigan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18 9:30 PM
          Name of Deceased: Carlos C. Elkins Age at Death: 84 Birth Date: 10 May 1925 Death Date: 23 Nov 2006 Newspaper Title: Beaver County Times Newspaper Location: Beaver, PA, US Obituary Publication Date: 27 Nov 2006 Locations Mentioned in Obituary: Industry; WV; East Liverpool City; Bernie; Midland; Lisbon, OH; New Waterford, OH Other Persons Mentioned in Obituary: Richard Wright; Herbert; Ruth Plumley; Del Ray; Candy; Robert Wright; Vaturia Linville Elkins; Syldrid Cooper; Rosemarie Trevino Wright Elkins; Julie Wright; Louise Wright; Mitchel; Doug Prince; Bill Elkins; Norman Eckert; Anna Gae Beagle; Deborah Wright; Randy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          TAMMY JERNIGAN

        • tro_glin
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 19 8:27 AM
            --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "sunshine50978"
            <sunshine50978@...> wrote:

            > looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please fill
            > free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names

            my father's side has Bryant
            have Barbara Ellen Crabtree
            Elkins--Cliff Lawrence, Ion, Janette Alice, Richard and Samuel
            Linville-Carolyn Rae
            and lots of Crabbs
          • ladyquadressus
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 19 2:20 PM
              > > looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please fill
              > > free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names

              I don't know if this is any help to you or not however, My younger
              sister Jen, married a Bill Linville and she was telling me that there
              are a bunch of Linville's who all live in Hamilton County. Sorry I
              couldn't be of any more help to you *HUGS* Melody
            • sunshine50978
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
                --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "tro_glin" <tro_glin@...>
                wrote:

                > --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "sunshine50978"
                > <sunshine50978@> wrote:
                > >
                > > looking for hammitt,crabtree,linville,estep,bryan,elkins please
                fill
                > > free to contact me if u have any infomation on these names
                > >
                > my father's side has Bryant
                > have Barbara Ellen Crabtree
                > Elkins--Cliff Lawrence, Ion, Janette Alice, Richard and Samuel
                > Linville-Carolyn Rae
                > and lots of Crabbs

                hi trog
                do you have any more information on the crabtree and linville line if
                you do let me no