Re: [genchatfriends] welcome

  • Beverly Williams
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 15, 2004
      Thanks so much for the info. I will start searching right away.
      Beverly

      trooooglin <trooooglin@...> wrote:
      to you Beverly, more than likely someone will be able to help you but,
      in the meantime, check the various things here in the group, the
      library, and even messages since even tho over 6000 they have been
      categorized(to some extent), making it easier to find
      do look this site over thoroughly, think you will find a lot here too
      also, this might also help and great site with just about any link
      you want, http://yahoogenlist.homestead.com/files/index.htm
      and DEANE, how funny, after 60 yrs, I know what you mean, I sort of
      did a similar thing with an old boy friend of mine too
      I am in So. Calif. in case I might be able to help
      I found that Map Quest, for the city you are seeking sometimes has
      info about people there too, I am trying for a chatter in France and
      have had some clues that way

      Visit Mom's Library
      http://www.genealogychatfriends.org

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • tro_glin
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 17, 2007
        as a new member, beulah
        I checked my father's side and found a Dorothy Faye
        Franklin and lots of Montgomerys. If you had any
        given names for them I would check to see if I had
        them in my father's side lines.