Re: [genchatfriends] Taps...

  • a6_driver
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2004
      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Thompson"
      <mthompson83@a...> wrote:
      > Amendment to my earlier e-mail.
      >
      > My remarks refered only to the story of the origins of Taps. As a
      former Army Officer, I have the utmost respect and gratitude for the
      many men and women who have served their country with honor in all
      branches of the military. As A6Driver says, let us not forgot those
      who have sacrificed so much.

      Thank you for setting me straight,

      A6
    • kenandbea
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        Just thought I would pass on the According to Urban Legends, this is a hoax... although it makes a good story, doesn't it? Urban Legends is a web site do a search on Google. It keeps up on the various stories floating around.

        Bea