Re: hello -warning

  • Kent.Smith@ll.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
      A follow up to my checking below....

      Mom's computer did not have a virus on it. It is possible someone
      with who had been to a page with mom and texas's emails on it has a
      virus. Viruses can go through a person's history and/or cached
      information and pick addresses from it. They can then forge the
      from address based on one of those.

      thanks