New Web Pages

  • Kent.Smith@ll.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi everyone.

      I wanted to post a thank you to sweetlelani99 for provided some new
      web pages for the library. She created some great pages for the
      state pages.

      I want to encourage everyone that has web pages they would like
      added to the library to let us know the URL's. One of us will be
      sure to get the links in right away.

      If you don't know how to do web pages, I am considering newbie web
      page classes again. Very very basic HTML coding. Last time I
      posted this, I only got 1 or 2 responses. If I get enough interest,
      I may go ahead and start them, so let me know!!!

      If someone else wants to assist in teaching a class, that is more
      than welcome as well.....

      Kent (aka cub_2)
      Kent.Smith@...