Anyone Using Cox.net???

  • Keri_AZ@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      If you are using Cox.net like I am be VERY careful.
      There is a virus running around that seems to come from Cox.
      I got a heads up from my genealogy mailing list so I was looking for
      it. I got it this afternoon. So I deleted it and called Cox.

      They said yes we didnt send anything out about a trojan being on my
      computer and using the attachment to fix the problem.
      So I deleted it and updated my virus protection.

      So just Dont open attachments unless you expect something.
      I set up in my email box a seperate folder for my attachments in
      emails. So when I do get them I can look at them and delete ones I
      think might be a virus.

      Be careful everyone.

      Keri