Re: [genchatfriends] Re: CHAT

  • Shirley McDonnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      Youmight have to reinstall the chat feature....are you going tothe CLUB to chat?

      Shirley McDonnell
      Working from Monroe, Michigan to
      Untie the roots of the Lake, Atwell, Slinker, Whitlock, Miteff, Stephenson, Wilson, Saubert families.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
        I gave up going to the chat room here as there was only one person one
        time in it! I go to yahoo now. Anyone familiar with either WOOSTENHULME
        or ANDRUS surnames?
        Sue Snider

        On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:14:41 -0600 "marcastn" <marcastn@...>
        writes:
        Go to the YahooGroup site. I had no problem getting in.
        Left two persons there chatting. Time for church here.
        Marge
        -The CHAT feature didn't like me either. :( Member since Nov.
        Kathlingram-Carrows (Del.) Swanson Faunt (NJ)- In
        genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, Keri_AZ@y... wrote:
        > UPDATE...
        > I just tried the Chat feature in this club and for unknown reasons
        it
        > has started to work right.
        > Before I would get an error code but guess that resolved itself.
        > So Im up for chats here.
        >
        > Keri
        >
        > --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, Keri_AZ@y... wrote:
        > > The reason why I dont is because I get an error code about some
        > sort
        > > of Javascript. Tells me to go to a site and download a java
        > program.
        > > I did but it didnt fix the problem.
        > >
        > > Yahoo does have a chatgroup for genealogy. But sometimes they
        just
        > > dont talk about genealogy stuff.
        > >
        > > Keri
        > >
        > > --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy"
        > > <rude_nanner1949@y...> wrote:
        > > > Why doesnt anyone utilize the chat room in this club? It
        would
        > be
        > > > such a welcome change from the yahoo chat rooms.

        Visit Mom's Library
        http://www.genealogychatfriends.org

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.