Re: CHAT

  • Keri_AZ@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2003
      The reason why I dont is because I get an error code about some sort
      of Javascript. Tells me to go to a site and download a java program.
      I did but it didnt fix the problem.

      Yahoo does have a chatgroup for genealogy. But sometimes they just
      dont talk about genealogy stuff.

      Keri

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy"
    • Keri_AZ@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
        UPDATE...
        I just tried the Chat feature in this club and for unknown reasons it
        has started to work right.
        Before I would get an error code but guess that resolved itself.
        So Im up for chats here.

        Keri

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, Keri_AZ@y... wrote:
        > The reason why I dont is because I get an error code about some
        sort
        > of Javascript. Tells me to go to a site and download a java
        program.
        > I did but it didnt fix the problem.
        >
        > Yahoo does have a chatgroup for genealogy. But sometimes they just
        > dont talk about genealogy stuff.
        >
        > Keri
        >
        > --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy"
        > <rude_nanner1949@y...> wrote:
        > > Why doesnt anyone utilize the chat room in this club? It would
        be
        > > such a welcome change from the yahoo chat rooms.
      • Kathleen Ingram
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
          It never, never let me in! :(
          Kathlingram "Carrow"chaser--- Happy New year

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
            -The CHAT feature didn't like me either. :( Member since Nov.
            Kathlingram-Carrows (Del.) Swanson Faunt (NJ)- In