Re: Good morning

  • lookin_back_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      Mike, I won't hold the Hatfield/ McCoy lineage against you, but then
      I am a Hatfield. As far as I can tell we are the Other Hatfield's.
      I have yet to connect mine to the fueding ones. My Hatfields are
      from Maryland through Penn., Ohio, Indiana and Texas.
      Sandy
      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "mike" <formike_4@y...>