Good morning

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      I just wanted to take a moment and say hi.

      I am a Foor, Welshans, McKinney, Wilson, Bucklew in central Ohio.

      The Foor line came through Lancaster (Amanda) Ohio

      The Welshans came through PA

      The Wilson's were W Va hill billies (and yes I had relatives involved
      in the Hatfield/McCoy fued but please don't hold that agin me :-)

      The Bucklew's have been traced back to Scotland

      and I dont know where my grandmother's family was from, but she met
      my grandfather Foor in Columbus OH.

      Have a great day
      Mike
    • lookin_back_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
        Mike, I won't hold the Hatfield/ McCoy lineage against you, but then
        I am a Hatfield. As far as I can tell we are the Other Hatfield's.
        I have yet to connect mine to the fueding ones. My Hatfields are
        from Maryland through Penn., Ohio, Indiana and Texas.
        Sandy
        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "mike" <formike_4@y...>