Overholt, Isaac

  • jill1163
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I am doing family genealogy on my fathers family and can go back to
      Isaac Overholt who was born in Bucks Co. PA, c1746. I would like to
      find his parents but I am at a stand still as to where to look. I
      have no names regaurding his parents. Can anyone help?

      Isaac had 8 children - Joseph, John, Ann, Mary, Elizabeth, Barbara,
      Sarah and Catherine.