Re: [genchatfriends] Re: DNA testing...

  • marcastn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2003
      Obviously I don't know anything about DNA or I would not have ask
      the first question! I agree about proving Native American bloodlines.
      I believe there would be few of us who have US ancestors back to late
      1700's, who would not have some Native American blood. The problem
      would still be to prove how, through whom, and how much!
      Marge