Re: [genchatfriends] Re: TN lookups

  • kybrenda@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2003
      In a message dated 7/22/2003 11:10:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Lindad403@... writes:

      > Brenda,
      >
      > Do you have the town &or county of their birth or death? I have access to
      > most of the census, if there is something I can help you with.
      >
      > Linda

      This was not my look up, someone had ask me if I could do a look up, all I
      have for TN is the 1850 and 1880 Census.

      Brenda

    • Linda Andrews
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2003
        Brenda,

        I'll see what I can find.

        Linda

        >From: kybrenda@...
        >To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [genchatfriends] Re: TN lookups
        >Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:56:12 EDT
        >
        >In a message dated 7/22/2003 11:10:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        >Lindad403@... writes:
        >

        > > Brenda,
        > >
        > > Do you have the town &or county of their birth or death? I have access
        > > most of the census, if there is something I can help you with.
        > >
        > > Linda
        >
        >This was not my look up, someone had ask me if I could do a look up, all I
        >have for TN is the 1850 and 1880 Census.
        >
        >Brenda

      • Linda Andrews
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23, 2003
          OK Brenda,

          Here is what I found, I hope it fits into what you are looking for-

          Detlef Edward Andresen was born in Schlezwig, Germany - He married Anna
          Marie Iverson, who was also born in Schleswig. Their son *Peter Christian
          Andresen - b. June 17, 1875 in Schleswig Germany, d. January 27, 1962 and is
          buried in Mermorial Park, Memphis TN

          Theresa Elizabeth Hazlett was born in Ill. Her father (no first name) was
          born in England - her mother Helen was born in Ireland. Theresa married
          Augustus "Gus" Wolf (he was born in Germany). Gus and Theresa had six
          children:

          Fredrick b. 1867 in Mo
          Augustus b. 1869 in TN
          Charlotte Josephine b. 1871
          Chana b. 1873
          Louis Jacob b. August 13, 1874
          **Elizabeth Theresa b. April 17, 1879 in Memphis, TN

          *Peter Christian Andresen married **Elizabeth Theresa Wolf They had three
          children

          Margurite Josephine -b. March 4, 1909 Memphis
          Arthur Eugene - b. June in Helena, Ark.
          Michael Francis - b. no date

          Peter had a second wife Katie Rice b. October 2, 1895

          I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but if you need more
          information let me know and see what I can do.

          Linda

        • kybrenda@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 24, 2003
            In a message dated 7/24/2003 12:37:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            Lindad403@... writes:

            > OK Brenda,
            >
            > Here is what I found, I hope it fits into what you are looking for-
            >
            > Detlef Edward Andresen was born in Schlezwig, Germany - He married Anna
            > Marie Iverson, who was also born in Schleswig. Their son *Peter Christian
            > Andresen - b. June 17, 1875 in Schleswig Germany, d. January 27, 1962 and is
            >
            > buried in Mermorial Park, Memphis TN

            I'm not the one researching this family, I was answering a request.

            Brenda