Re: [genchatfriends] Is there anybody out there?

  • Cari Sanders-Rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      Lynne,

      Let me know if (at all) I can help. I really haven't taken any classes, but I have been doing this a while and would be willing answer any questions you have. If I can't answer them, then I can get the answers. I work in our ward FHC and know Temple Ready backwards and forwards, however, I don't know too much about the rest of the programs, but I'm learning. I also know PAF 5 pretty good.

      Cari Sanders-Rahman
      cmrahman@...
      Lindsborg, KS 67456