Are there any members left??

  • Cari
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 11, 2003
      I was just curious. There are over 1660 people subscribed to this
      group, yet no one posts. Is everyone just busy doing their family
      history???!!! LOL
    • Angela Snider
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 29, 2003
        the line of sniders i am tracing as far as i know came from kentucky....central city....and other parts of muhlenburg county

        --- message from sue k snider <audiesue@...> attached:

        Wolf Country:
        http://www.wolfcountry.net/

        The Richard E. Flauto Wildlife Foundation
        http://www.wolfcountry.org