memberships

  • trog_lin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      I too am interested in the value of memberships, there is Ancestry, I
      have checked into Heritage Quest and, you mention another(forgot
      already),and I am sure there are others, but is it really advantageous
      to get into more than one? In my case, I believe Ancestry is my
      choice since I really want to check other census's since I have the
      1880 and need to check earlier ones. I understand the 1890 was pretty
      much detroyed by fire but, my question is, would the individual states
      have their census information for 1890, retaining information for
      their own purposes?
      Also,I understand one can have more than one person to be able to
      access the information on these memberships, hopefully assisting in
      the cost, since they are not all that cheap.