Genealogy.com Site question

  • Ally Wicker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi everyone! I'm Ally and new to this group. I have been researching my family tree for about 4 months. So, I am pretty new to this. Here's my question, I have a membership to www.Ancestry.com and used Family Tree Maker. Family Tree Maker is associated with www.Genealogy.com. Do any of you have subscriptions to the Genealogy,com and is it worth it? Have you found others who are working on the same surnames in Genealogy.com that weren't on Ancestry.com? Any help would be appreciated as I wonder if getting a membership there is a good idea, as well.

      Thanks bunches!
      Ally

      Researching Surnames: Legg, Wicker, Nickson, Cramer, Vetter, Paddison